Sign up boxes
Why can’t I see my sign up boxes?
There are a number of reasons why you cannot see your sign up boxes:
- Sign up box not activated
- Sign up boxes appears on specific pages
- Not supported browser or platform
Sign up box not activated
To activate sign up boxes you need to:
- Go to the dashboard
- Select the push you want to activate a signup box in
- Scroll down in the selected push until you see select sign-up box
- Click on select sign-up box and click Save button
Some sign up boxes only appear only specific pages
Once they are activated it is important to note that not all signup boxes are visible on your all the pages of your website:
- Price Drop and Back in Stock are only visible on product pages
- Delivery Push appears in your customer’s cart page and my account page.
If you do not activate Price Drop and Back in stock sign up boxes,
Welcome Auto-prompt sign up boxes will appear in all product pages of your site.
Not Supported browser or platform
Sign up boxes are hidden from iPad and iPhone devices, but they work on Macs and PCs and all Android devices.
At the moment Firepush does not support Safari, but all other browsers are covered.
To give you an idea of Firepush’s overall near 100% penetration, here’s browser usage stats as of January 2017
Why are the changes I made to my Push Notifications or sign up boxes not appearing?
Firepush gives you the opportunity to make your pushes and signup boxes more unique by changing the colour and copy of your messages.
If you do decide to make changes, they might not appear immediately.
To make them appear straight away, you can clear your cache by typing in ctrl+F5, or if you are using a Mac by typing in cmd+F5.
I turned off sign up box but I still can see it on my website?
All changes made in Firepush are subject to a slight time delay because of cache.
This is why you may still see signup boxes, even after you have turned them off. To make them disappear straight away, you can clear your cache by typing in ctrl+F5, or if you are using a Mac by typing in cmd+F5
How can I change position of my sign up box?
To ensure the best page layout view possible, all signup boxes in Firepush appear at the bottom of the page. To switch position at the bottom to left, right or middle, you need to:
- Go to the required push
- Scroll down until you see sign up box settings
- Drop down in sign up box settings until you see position
- Choose between left, right or middle
Can I change the image inside the sign up box?
No, this is not currently possible in Firepush.